The guild that you were looking for all your life is right here.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

WoodenPotatoes competition

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Joanna Banana
Penguin Krewe
Penguin Krewe

“We see the world, not as it is, but as we are - or, as we are conditioned to see it.”

Bruce
Jean Green.7208
JoannaBanana#0602

Character(s) name(s) : Joanna Banana, Jack Septic Eye Two, Jennifer Break, Keirra Shepherd, Insecure Annie, Czerwony Kapturek, Learie, Lexa Yumi Caroline, Arwen The Achangel, Patrick The Santa

PostSubject: WoodenPotatoes competition   Mon 02 Oct 2017, 12:37

I wanna apologize for deleting the "your-help-is-required" chat on Discord. Crazy Rabbit 16 Not only the name tricked me into thinking that it should go away once the video was done, but also I had for a moment those insecure thoughts about how "oh, so you think you are special, making the whole thread about you and your stupid contest entry". Crazy Rabbit 1

Now I think I basically deleted so many cool posts of my awesome, creative guild members! Mouse Girl 1 My bad.

To redeem myself I'm gonna post the pics here. Sadly I can't bring back the exact honest reactions that I posted after seeing those epic photos/graphics. Onion Head 8 You gotta believe me when I say now that I've been and still am very impressed and grateful. Red Fox 6

Ok, so for those who doesn't follow: I made a video for WoodenPotatoes competition that was focused on community aspect of the game, so I've been asking people to give me some personalized hyped about Path of Fire and the game itself photos.

I'll post only the guildies ones here and without my own pic, cause this is more about expressing my gratitude rather than showing off the content! Monkey Girl 3 Although pics below are a nice thing to show off! Onion Head 9 So here we go.

I absolutely love you, guys. Shhhh, calm down Lulu, I love you too, good intentions helped as well. Soldier Baby 13

Now if anyone wants to make some bets if there's any chance that my video will get to first 25 winners (those gets any prizes), then here's that cookie for you to judge:

Crazy Rabbit 23

”Uwierzyłam, że nas uratujesz ciociu Lyo! I nadal w to wierzę! Nigdy nie przestałam w ciebie wierzyć!”
- Drein Askarioth, A.Z.A.R.A. PBF

”you make gw2 cooler you know Wink
- JP, Golden Broods

”Its never a waste of time if you believe what you do is right”
- John, Drama Kingdom Virus

”something something rush point b”
- Raine, The Vortex Club

Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC68tV8mDl7y3crldQuxlETQ https://www.facebook.com/Lyoko.Azara https://twitter.com/@youtookmybanana amaryl2

WoodenPotatoes competition
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1