The guild that you were looking for all your life is right here.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

About Your Warm Cozy Home

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Joanna Banana
Penguin Krewe
Penguin Krewe

“We see the world, not as it is, but as we are - or, as we are conditioned to see it.”

Bruce
Jean Green.7208
JoannaBanana#0602

Character(s) name(s) : Joanna Banana, Jack Septic Eye Two, Jennifer Break, Keirra Shepherd, Insecure Annie, Czerwony Kapturek, Learie, Lexa Yumi Caroline, Arwen The Achangel, Patrick The Santa

PostSubject: About Your Warm Cozy Home   Tue 11 Jul 2017, 13:56

[work in progress]

Once Upon a Time... there was a guild. It was sexy, but not sexy enough. So then it became sexier. The end. content true story aww yey Onion Head 13 Onion Head 1 Mouse Girl 10

Rules HERE.

"btw, yeah, we're THC aka The House Council, we make sure people feel good 😂"

Discord wrote:
1) The House Council - couple of brainstorming people, discussing general things like this wall of text or applying to people ranks, or kicking problematic people or viewing servers audit log, promoting people or using other ultra fancy administration options. Those would be people who are interested in literally everything that guild is doing and being the most informed about stuff, and actually able to "council" any Home member, point them to the correct event commander etc. I'd propose Lulu, Loxi and Tom with me in this group, maybe also Max, but you'd have to start care about the forum, lol... so I'm not sure if you want this. : D
2) Regular Events Commanders - people like my bro commanding WvW, like Juan commanding raids, like Max commanding Hero Points runs or whatever else, like me commanding guild missions or like Tom commanding Quaggan Parties (but THC would have a peek on each organization group anyway, so ye)
3) Rare Events Managers - that might be very fluid group, as we don't have to force Regi, Daan or Kevin to constantly organize new stuff (although Regi has tons of ideas so he'd probably stick for a while).

”Uwierzyłam, że nas uratujesz ciociu Lyo! I nadal w to wierzę! Nigdy nie przestałam w ciebie wierzyć!”
- Drein Askarioth, A.Z.A.R.A. PBF

”you make gw2 cooler you know Wink
- JP, Golden Broods

”Its never a waste of time if you believe what you do is right”
- John, Drama Kingdom Virus

”something something rush point b”
- Raine, The Vortex Club

Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC68tV8mDl7y3crldQuxlETQ https://www.facebook.com/Lyoko.Azara https://twitter.com/@youtookmybanana amaryl2

About Your Warm Cozy Home
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1