The guild that you were looking for all your life is right here.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Member of May 2016

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Who should be The Member of May?
allisdust.6705
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Arellius.3852
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Canoe.5109
25%
 25% [ 2 ]
Dew.3596
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Halcyon.6714
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
IceTeaPT.6752
13%
 13% [ 1 ]
Jalal Mawla.3129
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Momo.7480
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Rigleif.4905
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
RyuujinJakkaa.9578
25%
 25% [ 2 ]
Sasuke Uchiha.6139
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Tango Fro.5942
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
The Natronloog.4913
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
UrbanAscetic.2468
37%
 37% [ 3 ]
Varnook.3159
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
JoannaBanana
Granny
Granny

title
“We see the world, not as it is, but as we are - or, as we are conditioned to see it.”

Joanna
Jean Green.7208
JoannaBanana#0602

Full access to core GW2 Heart of Thorns active Path of Fire active

Character(s) name(s) : Joanna Banana, Jack Septic Eye Two, Jennifer Break, Keirra Shepherd, Insecure Annie, Czerwony Kapturek, Learie, Lexa Yumi Caroline, Arwen The Achangel, Jack Septic Eye

At least one character with world completion Dragon (9/9 PvP rank) Gold (3/5 PvP Division) [during current/recently ended league season] I had legendary in my inventory

Achievement Points Achievement Points : 20,000 - 21,000
WvW Rank WvW Rank : Silver Colonel (1,120)
Mastery Rank Mastery Rank : 237
Dungeons Dungeons : Average
Personal Fractal Level Personal Fractal Level : 21
Raids Raids : Newbie

PostSubject: Member of May 2016   Mon 30 May 2016, 19:07

Hey all!

In the future we'll be making voting for The Member of the Month with previous suggestions of who should be on the list and stuff like that, but because for now we're still noobs and many of us is just getting to know each other and not even one Third Brood Initiation event took place yet, queen will make the list basing on her observations of members. I would love to put here like around 20 more people (Vicky, Nikki, I love you my wives! <3 ), but I guess for now I'll add the rule that only 15 the most "visible" (from this or other reason) people will be on this list.
Red Fox 2

I love you all people!  Red Fox 6

Here is the list tho (alphabetical order):

allisdust.6705 - the epic winner of "Weyandt's Revenge Race" event which occurred on 25 April. Never done that jumping puzzle and won it! Damn him! Hahaha. He got the main prize and we definitely don't regret investing into this member, since his will to support the guild is clear to see. Currently on fifth position in list of gold donors.

Arellius.3852 (aka Nodi/The American Soldier) - a cool active new member, clearly interested in guild matter, open for making friends on guild chat, up for doing all kinds of activities. Very nice companion, a donor and someone who probably wouldn't be with us if not his own charismatic attitude! "Where is Annie?" He was very nice for Insecure Annie during one of Tim's Hero Points trains and therefore she was encouraged to invite him to our sexy guild. It looks like it was a great decision, since Nodi is one of the coolest materials for very devoted lovely members!
Soldier Baby 5

Canoe.5109 (aka Max) - veteran, old good friend having history with Golden Broods from before the guild was created. Experienced player, trustworthy and hugely devoted to the guild member. His donations are reaching to the sky! Recently promoted to very important rank of the Prophet - basically a co-leader. And he have a life for which we all should respect him even more. Tired with school and yet still farming hard with Ice Tea during nightly chest farms and amazingly supporting the guild.

Dew.3596 (aka Dennis) - I don't know, some funny random. Lol. Kidding! Dew have a a very short history with Golden Broods, yet in the shortest possible time he got hugely attached to our sexy guild. Damn active on guild chat, always ready to help out, to answer some questions and to scream "Happy Daily". Additionally he donate so muuuuuch stuuuufffff. Not only damn expensive empty kegs and stuff like that, but also sexy decorations from his epic raids experiences. He's also on fourth position of gold donors. Good friend, great material for devoted member.

Halcyon.6714 (aka JP) - another old-old friend having history with guild from way before it was officially created. An experienced veteran whose devotion to Golden Broods is so strong that he protect us from evil traitors and wears [Gold] tag with a pride. His sudden 100 gold donation was almost orgasmic. As a Mentor he's known from being an epic PvP player and a leader of Wednesday's 1v1 in our Arena. He's a member of Dutch Golden Shower team. He also have epic style - dude know how to play with colors. Really good friend, very valuable guild member.

IceTeaPT.6752 (aka Angelo) - even more valuable guild member! Ok, ok, that one is subjective! In anyway Ice Tea is our VIP - a very special Mentor from who we don't expect huge devotion to the guild, since we need Ice more than Ice need us! Kid Ice is a famous chest farm leader - his debauchery nights (he lead cf basically everyday starting around 01:00 CEST and ending around 04:00-05:00) are so sexy that people on map chat scream that "We're here to do the Gold!" Get it? Get it? Never mind. Ice is at the same time a great ally as an officer in nicely organized big guild "Wrath Guard". He always gives an info on all his guild's chats about cf, encourages the queen to use his runs for our recruitment, puts her on lieutenant in squad and he's our main "Happy Daily!" guy. Despite of being busy guy he is still lovely active in Gold's guild chat, he still is up for helping with Second Broods exams and it also looks like he'll happily agree to use our Discord server for his chest farm marathon planned on middle of July. Queen is going to use Music Bot to turn on Ice's playlist, so prepare to get to know the famous Ice Tea's music taste!

Jalal Mawla.3129 - a fresh blood, someone with who we need to hang out more. Currently on sixth position on gold donors list, also a donor of materials for upgrades.

Momo.7480 - a very interesting fresh member whose devotion we can see not only by his donations, but mainly by his clear interest in guild organization etc. Not everyone asks more than one question about ranks system etc, but this guy do, so we wish to have his eyes on us for as long as possible and to make him love us to the point when he will donate even his kidney. Lol, just kidding. The presence and participation is worth 10 000 more than all possible donations, but thx anyway for all parts!

Rigleif.4905 - (aka Thorun) The Blacklist is such a goood shoooow! XD I mean... A cool member, clearly interested in the guild, donating stuff, including his friendship and a great suggestions of TV shows to watch. Sadly he don't have nerves to PvP. Kidding! I mean, it looks like he's not logging in only for daily like he said after those damn unlucky matches. XD Anyway! A cool Third Brood member, nice active person on guild chat and all. \o/

RyuujinJakkaa.9578 (aka Aizen) - Aizzzzeeeeeennnnnn. <3 You better pay attention to that member, this is what I call devotion! Aizen is first in history of Golden Broods member who came to us himself. His amazing in-game-mail made such a good positive first impression! He found us on our Guildex page and decided to put a lot of effort and time into us! It's really amazing how much he want to help with the guild despite of having such short history with it. Donations is one, his friendship is something huge, his activity on guild chat amazing, his help with damn race incredible and recently he also took the rank of Guide and he do such a great job with recruiting new members! His charisma is really great for our "friendly and extremely fun" guild. And he even read all ranks descriptions! Hahaha, I mean, even some Royals of ours are too lazy to read those walls of texts. XD So yeah! This dude definitely deserve for his chance as Member of The May! \o/

Sasuke Uchiha.6139 (aka Damian) - another member with a little bit of a history with guild from times before creation of it. An experienced player, a helpful donor, despite of his connections to other guilds. A very good PvP companion, a nice person and a great material for devoted member.

Tango Fro.5942 (aka John) - MISTER JOHN THE TEACHER. Happy This dude is sooooo devoteeed! <3 He have his classroom in guild hall and equivalent of it as channel on Discord. Besides of being one of our the most possible future raiding leaders, he also is going to have his fun RP sessions. I quote: "I teach as bout the meaning of life in rp. Im like the music teacher all the other teachers dont like". He's also a great PvP player, an awesome teammate (winning with 4 against 5 with his help is so damn good \o/ ok, ok, I guess our opponents were just lame, BUT LET ME DREAM) and he donate stuuffff. A very cool, friendly person who's hyped about Golden Broods so nicely that he just have to have his chance for member of May! \o/

The Natronloog.4913 (aka Yoram) - he's scary, so I had to put him here......... Red Fox 10  The member of Dutchie Golden Shower team. A potential leader of Karaoke Parties on Discord. An old veteran who's still hugely in love with our "Roots" - the old sweet ordinary guild. He's still thinking that queen is always the one who don't click "accept" for PvP matches, WHEN SHE CLICK IT EVEN BEFORE HIM. Ekhm, ekhm... He probably don't trust the queen well enough, but she will gain his trust one day, don't worry. His "feedback" can be scary, but he's still considered good for friendly politic of this guild. And yeah, he deserve to be on that list. Despite of not wearing [Gold] tag with such pride as Halcyon, he still is active enough - taking part in this or that, hanging out with his closest guildmates and joining some guild missions. I think.

UrbanAscetic.2468* (aka Vyn/Samok) - HELL YEAH. Some inner voice in me is telling me to move this member higher on the list, even tho it's just alphabetical order. XD He just really deserve for some attention, prizes and stuff like that. His history with guild isn't too long, but since I remember he's always joining us with all events, all possible fun together... and on all communicators on the world, hahaha! He's definitely on my screenshots from day of conquering the guild hall! And he's patient. Hehe, and just yeah, very nice devoted player, a fun guy laughing at our kids-orgies in Arena, donating stuff, interested in guild matter and the best part is that his experience with the game itself is very short, but he probably learned and done more stuff in one month than queen done since the game release! I guess years of experience with other games must be relevant. ^__^

Varnook.3159 (Juan) - the very first in history of Golden Broods Mentor. Juan have a long history with the guild. Old friend from times before the Gold and now devoted to Gold member. Was making the very first guild missions with us even before buying our guild stash. An experienced player and a talented singer. JOIN THE KARAOKE PARTIES. Also the plan is he'll be leading raids in company of John. And a cool PvPer also! And a funny dude! And a donor! \o/

Now get to voting! Remember to register on forum!  Mouse Girl 2

Votes counts only in the poll, but you can post in this topic some more words from you about chosen to this list members. ^___^ If for example you wish that your favorite would win, then say how much you love him in post below! Happy

Next month we will probably do this voting in proper way - with first making the list with you all suggesting people for it. Smile

* - until now organizing exams for Second Brood seemed impossible because of how fresh tiny guild we were, therefore for a while plan was to promote members just after simple observations how devoted they are etc. As a result of that a couple of members already got a Second Brood rank, although since our guild grow fast - soon we'll do things the proper way which means that members with Second Brood rank will get back to Third Brood and get their chance to actually reach out for the higher ranks. Cool Wink

PS Ah, lol, I totally forgot! Besides of just being on the right of the forum as this "Member of The May" you also are suppose to get some prizes for winning! For now we lame and still need bunch of gold for all upgrades, buuuut there will be at least some little prize.

10 gold folks! And a chocolate! Virtual one... sorry... haha. And there will be love for sure for the winner! <3

”Uwierzyłam, że nas uratujesz ciociu Lyo! I nadal w to wierzę! Nigdy nie przestałam w ciebie wierzyć!”
- Drein Askarioth, A.Z.A.R.A. PBF

”you make gw2 cooler you know Wink
- JP, Golden Broods

”Its never a waste of time if you believe what you do is right”
- John, Drama Kingdom Virus

”something something rush point b”
- Raine, The Vortex Club

Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC68tV8mDl7y3crldQuxlETQ https://www.facebook.com/Lyoko.Azara https://twitter.com/@youtookmybanana amaryl2
JoannaBanana
Granny
Granny

title
“We see the world, not as it is, but as we are - or, as we are conditioned to see it.”

Joanna
Jean Green.7208
JoannaBanana#0602

Full access to core GW2 Heart of Thorns active Path of Fire active

Character(s) name(s) : Joanna Banana, Jack Septic Eye Two, Jennifer Break, Keirra Shepherd, Insecure Annie, Czerwony Kapturek, Learie, Lexa Yumi Caroline, Arwen The Achangel, Jack Septic Eye

At least one character with world completion Dragon (9/9 PvP rank) Gold (3/5 PvP Division) [during current/recently ended league season] I had legendary in my inventory

Achievement Points Achievement Points : 20,000 - 21,000
WvW Rank WvW Rank : Silver Colonel (1,120)
Mastery Rank Mastery Rank : 237
Dungeons Dungeons : Average
Personal Fractal Level Personal Fractal Level : 21
Raids Raids : Newbie

PostSubject: Re: Member of May 2016   Fri 03 Jun 2016, 22:11

Alright folks, voting closed!  Gentleman

Congratulations to UrbanAscetic.2468 for becoming The Member of May 2016! Monkey Girl 4

Woooohooooo! Crazy Rabbit 18

Thank you all for participating in this lovely action. Soldier Baby 9

Besides of being shown in the box on right of the main page of the forum, Vyn will also receive 10 gold as reminder of our appreciation for being one of the coolest members of Golden Broods! That's not much, but hopefully he will still love us, and support us, so one day when he will win his The Member of December or something he will get a damn legendary!
Gold Monkey 5

Dreams, we'll get there. Red Fox 1

Ok, that's about that here. Mouse Girl 10

”Uwierzyłam, że nas uratujesz ciociu Lyo! I nadal w to wierzę! Nigdy nie przestałam w ciebie wierzyć!”
- Drein Askarioth, A.Z.A.R.A. PBF

”you make gw2 cooler you know Wink
- JP, Golden Broods

”Its never a waste of time if you believe what you do is right”
- John, Drama Kingdom Virus

”something something rush point b”
- Raine, The Vortex Club

Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC68tV8mDl7y3crldQuxlETQ https://www.facebook.com/Lyoko.Azara https://twitter.com/@youtookmybanana amaryl2

PostSubject: Re: Member of May 2016   Fri 03 Jun 2016, 23:26

Thx a lot guys, a surprise, appreciated, that was really nice of you all.
I'll try to get good and not slow ya'll down too much in the raids/dungeons etc in future Wink
I'll invest my prize money wisely in dye futures - long live the yellow bus Smile
Back to top Go down

Member of May 2016
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1